Blog #2- HTML

-The first struggle that I encountered when working on the HTML project was the actual coding itself, at first it is really simple when working on lines and rectangles but once it reaches arcs and circles and curves it becomes increasingly difficult. I found myself struggling to get the images to appear when I selected live on my computer.
-Another thing that I found difficult when completing this project was simply understanding how dreamweaver worked. It was definitely a little bit more of a struggle for me because I am not very good at understanding technology nor do I pick it up very quickly like many people do.
-This was the one that I had worked on it class I found it very difficult to recreate it. Especially the circles and curves, which for one reason or another refused to show up in the new version of my HTML file.

-I really could not figure out what I was doing wrong when it came to the circles and arcs and lines. I tried and tried and tried but I could not get them to go appear when I pressed the live button.
-In the end it was very difficult and I did not really understand this project at all.

Comments

Popular Posts